- 14-Oct-2013 to 10-Jan-2014 (MST)
- Information Technology Software
- Dayton, OH, USA
Senior Data Architect with proficiency in Java
As a Senior Java Data Architect you will design, develop and maintain applications for Moreover products.
- Designing, developing, and deploying Java based news and social media applications.
- Providing architectural input to project-related decisions.
- Function as a team lead, working closely with the engineering lead to coordinator activities for a small team of developers.
- Define systems that include both hardware and software components.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and a geographically dispersed team.
- Use industry best practices to deliver high quality code.
- 5 years of professional software development with 5 years of Java coding experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Java, Maven or Ant JUnit, IntelliJ, or Eclipse JIRA/Redmine/SVN (or equivalent) MySql (or equivalent) Hibernate Spring
- Experience with agile testing methodologies including test-driven development
- Experience working within Scrum and Agile
Nice to have for this position:
- JBoss or Jetty, Linux shell scripting, JMS
- Deep experience with MySql (or equivalent) with performance tuning experience
- Experience with scaling infrastructure to support large-scale systems, including applications, databases, message queues, and caching strategies.
- Experience building a platform for aggregating and analyzing data from millions of transactions a day.
- Apache Solr/Lucene
- Large volume XML, JSON and HTML parsers and generators
- Perl, GIT, RSS/ATOM, ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ
- Experience building web crawlers
- Big Data: Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra
1. 5 years of professional software development with 5 years of Java coding experience.
2. Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
3. Java, Maven or Ant JUnit, IntelliJ, or Eclipse JIRA/Redmine/SVN (or equivalent) MySql (or equivalent) Hibernate Spring
4. Experience with agile testing methodologies including test-driven development
5. Experience working within Scrum and Agile
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!